THE GROWTH OF APTORUM
- The Smart Pharma Token was listed on IDAX on July 10, 2019 and LATOKEN on 24 Jul, 2019.
- Added to the Morgan Stanley Capital International (“MSCI”) Hong Kong Micro Cap Index.
- Signed a $90 million agreement with Aeneas Capital Limited and A*ccelerate Technologies Pte Ltd, the enterprise office of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), to co-create local deep tech start-ups in the healthcare and life sciences sector.
- Established a new subsidiary group, Smart Pharma, which operates its novel computational repurposed drug discovery, modeling and validation platform, together referred to as the “Smart-ACTTM” platform.
- Repurchased convertible bonds from Peace Range Limited.
- Acticule officially launched, remarked the expansion of business coverage into infectious disease.
- Issued USD15 million convertible bond to Peace Range Limited, a wholly-owned special purpose vehicle of Adamas Ping An Opportunities Fund L.P., which is the third fund from Adamas Asset Management (HK) Limited and the first fund from the joint venture between Adamas and Yun Sheng Capital Company Limited, a subsidiary of Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Limited and is advised by Ping An Capital Company Limited.
- Issued Series A Notes of USD1.6 million.
- Developed our first R&D Center in Science Park, Hong Kong.
- Further purchased another property for the development of our 2nd R&D center.
- Launched Talem Medical, our first medical center.
- Closed our Initial Public Offering and commenced trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on December 18, 2018 under the ticker symbol “APM.”
- Incorporated Videns and highlighted an important footprint into neurology.
- Obtained a total of 11 licensed therapeutic technologies as of December 31, 2017.
- Obtained the 1st licensed therapeutic technology.